Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Mini Sessions! | Nanaimo Baby, Child, Family Photographer

Spring is almost here! And to celebrate, I am offering Spring Mini Sessions for one weekend only!

Here are the details:

springminis

Please be aware that there are limited spaces available, so book early to guarantee a spot!

0 comments:

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP