Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


I'm Shanna, the photographer and mom of 2. I am completely inspired by my children, and quickly fell in love with photographing their every moment. From first smiles, to first steps, their laughter, love, life- I want to capture it all. I would love to capture yours as well!

I am a natural light photographer located in the Nanaimo area. I specialize in newborn, babies, children, family, and maternity portraits.

WEBSITE- www.shannamorganphotography.com


~Shanna

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Belly Love | Nanaimo Maternity Photographer

Ahhh, pregnancy. There's truly nothing like it. The feeling of having a little being growing inside you is something that is completely indescribable. Only moms can understand all the little details that come along with it. The morning sickness, the hiccups, the kicks, the heartburn, the (many)trips to the bathroom.... the feeling of knowing that the only person this baby knows is YOU, and the only person that knows this baby is YOU. It's just....beautiful.

My good friend is expecting her 2nd baby, so we were finally able to get together to do some portraits during this unpredictable weather that's been going on. She's a beautiful mama, inside and out. I can't wait to meet her new little girl!









0 comments:

Shanna Morgan Photography's Fan Box

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP